Boarding House


Betrayed 



Sarjil and I shared the same room, as time went by we became lovers. fucking and sucking each other off all the time, whenever we found the time and wherever we could do it. I trusted Sarjil would never tell anyone about it. But I found out soon enough that could not be trusted. He told  some older boys  in the hostel and I was in a fix.
Mumtaz the senior boy called me to his dorm who comes over to me, he was tall, skinny and had a light moustache
"I heard you suck cock?" He says, I felt embarrassed when he said that
"Please bhai don't tell anyone, I will be expelled" I pleaded
"Not if you do what I say" He says in firm tone
"Anything" I say,
"Come with me" He commands
I was about what would happen, a part of me felt that I was letting myself fall into a trap - and the thought of that, strangely was exciting me, I could feel pre-cum welling up, my cock was half erect. Inside the large dormitory, there were his classmates. One was lying face down, naked, he had spread his leg displaying a wide asshole. Another was also naked on the bed stroking his cock. Others were walking around, one just had a shirt on and another a towel around his waist.
"Look how chikna he is" Mumtaz says talking to the seniors there. Some laugh and some squirm.  He moved the palm of his hand over my body and nipples, tweaking my nipples with his fingers.
The seniors came around me, when my pants were removed and I was standing there in my underwear. I hear a towel fall and a see an erect cock.  I raised my hand and started masturbating it.  I felt a face next to my underwear, its elastic was clenched in the teeth of another, who pulled it down and started licking my ass-hole soon after.
Mumtaz stripped and had his erection in front of me. He was stroking his cock, I put my head down and started sucking it. No sooner I started doing that sucking I heard 'Aaaah" all around me, as if I was doing something extraordinary.
His cock goes deeper inside my throat till I feel his balls on my chin. Mumtaz lies back on the bed. Someone was fingering my ass-hole, it felt so hot.  The finger was replaced with a cock, it was not as big as I imagined it to be, just a bit bigger than the finger inside me.
Mumtaz shot his load of cum in my mouth quickly, many times faster than Sarjil who always took his time to cum, I had suck his cock longer and I enjoyed it that way. Mumtaz jumps off the bed
"Lucky boy" He says then disappears in some corner of the dorm. Another cock was in front of me,  I suck it here was a second cock in my ass-hole, from the first one had gone before Mumtaz had shot his load. This cock in my ass-hole was a bit fatter.  When all of them had fucked my mouth and ass-hole. I was told to sit on a chair and masturbate. There was a senior sitting on the floor playing with my balls.
All the seniors watched me masturbate, when I did and huge load of cum shot out, I saw the tongues of some of the seniors hang out particularly one whose name I got to know  as Sawar.
Sawar could not control himself and started licking the entire cum out from cock and hands and everywhere it had fallen. Anis another seniro  playing with my balls did the same. Having two mouths on my cock was so exciting. Initially
 Though I hated Sarjil for betraying me, but now I loved him even more. I was gang banged and I loved, plus some of the seniors were in love with my cock.  Most of them thought I would run away crying, but that never did that.
    

Bathroom adventure                                       



One day I was in the common bathroom bathing, when I heard knock on my door.
"Who is it?" I ask
"Mumtaz" I hear him whisper
"What do you want?" I ask
"Open the door" He whispers.
I open the door, he had his towel wrapped around him, lets it drop and falls on his knees and starts sucking my cock. I was surprised  - because I did not think he would want to suck. He swallows my cock whole and I fuck his throat and cum in it.
"Aaah" I scream. All this was making so hot
 I take my cock out and my cum falls on his naked body
"Pishab karo" He whispers
I start pissing, he directs my penis to his mouth, when his mouth filled up it fell all over his body. He had an erection. When I finished pissing on him, he masturbates lying down on the bathroom floor, the shower washes away his cum.  He licks my feet and gets out of the bathroom.
I was surprised at what just had happened. I never expected this.
The next time I was there it was Mumtaz again with his dorm mate Sawar. They turned off the shower, began licking my entire body including cock, balls and asshole. Mumtaz was licking my asshole, his tongue was deep inside, Sawar was licking my entire body, after licking my feet, sucked my toes and licked my sole. Sawar licked my cock, I was feeling Mumtaz's cock deep in my asshole, he was fucking me, that was what I really wanted. I really loved it and wanted him to go on, but to my disappointment he stops fucking me, He takes his cock out, gets down on his knees and starts sucking my cock. Sawar was sucking my balls. I was going crazy with all that licking. Mumtaz starts sucking my cock, I shoot a huge load in his throat and mouth. Sawar and Mumtaz kiss each other exchanging my cum. I held both of their cocks, they were erect and I wanted them in my mouth, but they did not want me to do anything. They leave I resume showering.  I kept my door open in case anyone else wanted to come in.
It became impossible for me to be in bathroom or the toilet without those seniors following me there. Either Sawar or Mumtaz would have their lips planted on asshole and their tongues deep inside, I would end up shitting in their mouths and pissing. They would wash my ass and cock with  water, they begged to be fucked inside the toilet have me fuck their mouths.
When I was in class and went off to piss, the two would follow me, so that I should piss inside their mouths or over them. They had become like my pet dogs, eventually when I started ordering them around to do it, they had turned into my slaves,  needing to be abused and humiliated. I became so used to it - that even when I was attending class, all I had to wave at them and they would coming running, desperately wanting to undress me. They did when I was inside the washroom.Their tongues all over my cock and balls and inside my asshole. They would wait anxiously to piss inside their mouths, they did not care if their uniforms were soiled and stank.


                                

Sarjil's story


Sarjil talked with me in our room. He tells me about our seniors
" Yeh sab se pehlay mujhai chodtai thai, mujhe chod kar thak gayi thai  or chahte k koi or larka milley jab , jab tumne mera lund choosa, us k baat unko tumharai barai mai bataya" He tells me.
"Voh tumko kab se chod rahai hein?" I ask him.
"Since the day I joined, they were ragging all the others, including you. But they asked me if I was a special kind of ragging. I told them I was, they took me to a room and showed me their cocks, I was became very hot when I  them and wanted  them. When they asked me to drop my pants, I took my clothes off. They all fucked me and I enjoyed it." He says
"For the first two years?" I asked with complete surprise.
"Yes, I wanted them more than they did, I made them fuck me, till I met you, and those two new entries"
"Awad and Radu? Yes I have seen you with them many times. Do they suck?"
"They do everything I ask them to do". We stopped talking looked at each other's cocks  get in a 69 position and suck each other's cocks and balls. While were busy with each other, Sarjil gets up opens he door because someone was knocking on it; it was Sawar. He looked at both of us, his mouth was drooling.



Sawar degraded


"Please fuck me you two" He begs. Sarjil and I toss which one of us which which hole. I was screwing him in his asshole and Sarjil was fucking his mouth. Accidentaly my hand spanked his bottom hard. He takes Sarjil's cock out his mouth
"Aaaah, I lo
ve it, fuck me hard and hit me, I am enjoying it" He says and resumes sucking Sarjil's cock. Sarjil had a mean look on his face. He forces his cock deeper into Sawar's mouth, begins choking, was trying to pull it out. Sarjil forced it back in, slapped his face and pulling his ears hard. Sawar does not try anything resumes sucking as hard as he could. I was hitting Sawar, he let himself be abused. When we finished fucking him, were taking our cocks out.
"No don't stop, do what you like with me, please don't stop please" He was begging with tears in his eyes.
Sarjil waves his cock at him.

"You want this bitch?"
"Yes, please" Sawar says. Sarjil smiles wickedly holds my cock up.
"Are you prepared to be our slave?"
"Anything, just fuck me again, fuck me all the time"
We fucked him again. This Sarjil was fucking his asshole, he grabbed his hands and tied them together behind his back with a piece of string. The second round fucking was over, I bring a chair and Sarjil makes him sit on it and stuffs his dirty underwear in his mouth.
"Don't go anywhere bitch, we will be back" Sarjil says. We leave him naked in our room, lock it, it was tea time.  When we returned, we see Sawar's cock spring up into a huge erection. He was sucking on the dirty underwear, it is removed, we fuck him again his mouth in turns and beating him , Sawar was taking a lot of pleasure in being mouth fucked and beaten.
"Get the fuck out now" Sarjil tell him. Sawar wears his clothes and runs out, but every chance we got we order him into our room, where would be abused and humiliated and he never protested once. Mumtaz found out and was filled with jealousy, came to us for some days, remained our prisoner wanted us to abuse him all the time. The next time it was Anis' turn.
Whenever Mumtaz, Sawar and Anis  spotted me anywhere, at the school corridor or the dorm halls they would be lapping their lips and lolling their tongues at. It was so embarrassing.  The next time I am in the dorm. No one fucks me, they all take turns sucking my cock, till I was completely drained out.
All of this was reported, I was expelled from the boarding college along with some other of my seniors for 'disciplinary reasons'. Which was another words meant  being caught having gay sex in the hostel. My father  he had his contacts,I was back in the hostel.  There were people in high places who helped my friends and me to get back .When returned I was given a really warm welcome. From that day on, I was enjoying sex with everyone.


  Wrestling match                                     


I use to imagine that  seniors would rush out to play night cricket every Saturday, in a part of the college grounds where there were lots of bright lights (why they were, I never found out). For some reason they were always switched at sunset and closed early morning. I went along  to see. It was not a cricket match, it was a wrestling match in which all those participating were wearing chuddis. I had come in my night suit to watch. There were many seniors whom I did not know just wrestled down.  It was Mumtaz and Sawar's turn, the highlight of the wrestling. There was lots cheering.  As soon as they started they stripped off each other's chuddis and began wrestling. None of the standard rules of wrestling applied on them. 
They tried to get hold each other, when they could catch anything they caught the only thing they could was either their cocks or balls. Sawar grabs Mumtaz's cock and pulls him. 
The boys in the crowd started saying "Loser gets fucked and he has to suck"
I knew that  both would do so, without being asked.  
Sawar was caught between Mumtaz's legs, the only thing Sawar could think of is bite Mumtaz's balls hard. Mumtaz was holding his balls and released Sawar. Sawar climbs over Mumtaz and ends up losing. The boy was the referee said
"Now Sawar fuck Mumtaz"
In front of the crowd gathered there, Sawar fucks Mumtaz. Mumtaz was exaggerated his screams so the boys could have more fun.  When Sawar stopped fucking some boys came over to Mumtaz and made him suck their cocks, the others run back to their dorms. Sawar see me undoes my pajama and starts sucking my cock, although I was in hurry to rush back to my dorm like the others.


New Housemaster


Our housemaster was Rakara. We had no idea what he was like. Found out in  a short time. He was making rounds of the house. Sarjil was teasing me and without noticing that Rakara was there, I shouted out at him
"You're a motherfucking asshole" I say, then my face turned red  when I see the housemaster was there.
"I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again"
"That's alright" Rakara says. My looked down at his crotch, his cock was standing on end, as it stretched his trousers.  Just to make sure I ask Sarjil to push towards him when comes around. Sarjil does that, I bump on Rakara's behind and touch it lovingly. This time I was sure, because again he had another erection.  Next time around, we pretended to go have a bath, had our towels around our waists. I had tied it loosely, no sooner Rakara, I let my towel fall, I was standing naked there, for all the world to see. Rakara's gaped his mouth and his tongue hung out. A few hours I receive a call
 "Can you come to my quarters?" He begs
"Now?" I ask
"Yes and bring your friend" he rplies. We  rush to his quarters He is ahead of us we get in. 
As soon as we were in, we find Rakara on bed  naked, his face was on the bed, but his ass was raised. Mumtaz was ahead of me is out of his clothes and starts fucking him. 
"Aaaaa" Rakara says passionately. I sit on the head of the bed raise his head, he does not have to be told, he gulps  my cock in his mouth. He was sucking cock like no one the hostel ever could, he really a master at what he was doing. Sawa was there and sucked Rakara's wet cock. When he was filled with cum, He gets off the bed to show his large collection of sex toys in cupboard. Dildos, ball stretchers, strapons and all kinds of whips. A Fucking Machine, we were told how it was used. Sawa sits on one of them, fixes the 'cock'  in his asshole and the fuckin machine fucks him hard. Sawa makes run at its top speed the more excited Sawa was getting.

Rakra's fetish


A long weekend was coming up a chance to be with family and friends.Rakra calls to his quarter. 
"I will be missing you a lot all this, I know you all want to have spend more time at home. But I would be happy if you could spend a little time with me today. It is about to rain its the perfect for this, let's go to Sector (the Sector where the boarding house barriers did not exist, beyond that was only a big desert nothing else. We get out of the quarter and ride on our bicycles  there along with him. Most of the hostel know about Rakra was so completely gay.
When reach the Sector, Rakra strips and shows off his asshole. His gang bang starts, with no end, there was no limit to the humiliation and pain he could take. I fucked him as did everyone else did,  He was left tied to a wooden post when the rain started, we returned to the shoulder. I don't know if anyone cared what would happen to him there. The next morning it was hot bright and sunny.I go to the sector, Rakra was still tied to post and strangely enough with an erection. 
When I tried untie him, he does not let me, instead he lunges at my cock and sucks it. Soon I was not the only one there, they boys were laughing at his predicament fucked his mouth and asshole and dragged him back to his quarter.
I could not wait to get back to my hostel, be with my lovers and with Rakra.
When I entered Rakra's quarters, he was being fucked by the senior students. His asshole was up and his head on the floor.  They  were taking turns fucking him. They made way for me to fuck him. Rakra smiled when he saw me.
On my vacations back at home I met a cousin Ismat, he was a real cunt of a boy. I found that out when I was playing a video game with him, he lost and burst out crying saying he wanted to win. This happened every time, he was one of the many other cousins. At a dinner, I spotted him next to his other male cousins, he was more interested in seeing their pricks than playing with them.
The next time he came to my place, he and I were alone in my room. I stripped naked, his eyes widened, he could not take his eyes off my cock,
"Yeh kia hai!?" Ismat says
 his jaw dropped and started salivating. Without further ado, he had my cock in his mouth and could not stop sucking,  I was about to cum, when his mom calls him. Ismat desperately wanted my cum and bursts out crying liked a whipped cunt, I slap him, he does not let go of my cock, I had no choice but shoot my looad in his throat. He looked so grateful. As my cock came out of his mouth, he rubs it all over his face. Before leaving my room, he wipes his face with his shirt sleeve.
Sawar and Mumtaz lived in the same town and came over to my place. I was lying naked on my bed, Sawar was sucking my cock and Mumtaz was busy sucking my balls. I wanted to touch their dicks but they did not let me. After a while we were lying on the carpeted floor. There was a light knock on the door, Sawar and Mumtaz went to hide in the bathroom. I asked who it was.
"It me" Ismat says. I open the door and let Ismat in. Ismat had a huge grin on his face when he sees me naked.
"You can come out" I call out to Sawar and Mumtaz. As soon as Ismat sees them, Ismat in a flash was naked.  Sawar gets down on all fours to suck Ismat's cock Mumtaz does the same to to lick Mumtaz[s  asshole> Ismat holds my cock and starts sucking it.



Comments

Popular Posts